Today...
I stayed home from school because I was tired and didn't want to go, I was way to stressed out :( so I slept all day :)
I didn't get any homework done though, but I went to church :) It was okay, I'm just so tired and stressed, it was hard to be normal and feel okay.
I just talked to Carrie on the phone for 5 minutes and I realized how much I missed her and need her! and I pretty much feel like I'm about to cry because I miss and need her that much! Ugh! Come home Carrie!! :)
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh Jason, my love! If it makes you feel better, after Sarah and Katie left this morning I got very depressed and wanted to come home! I have wanted to be home ever since then... I have good news for you though: I WILL be home for Thanksgiving! I miss you a lot, and I pray for you!!
ReplyDeleteYou will be?! YESHH!! I miss you so much! I'm praying for you also :)
ReplyDelete