Friday, October 23, 2009

Whats up with Vitamin Water?

Wednesday was great! James is an AWESOME book! The college thingy was good, but in a way it feels weird not being at Kelly's house. Thursday was a really bad day, but thats okay, it happens! Today was actually a pretty awesome day! Even though I was my normal 1-2 minutes late for zero hour. Over half the class was like 4-5 minutes late so that made me really happy! Then science, I totally know I got a 100% on my quiz! And I got to study for vocab test that was coming up, which I ended up mostly likely getting a 100% on too! Then I just worked on stuff and it was relaxing :D. Spanish next! And you see.. the day before AJ (my studious Asian friend) was SUPER SUPER hyper and was crazy! I've never seen her hyper like that before! She said she got really hyper when she drank her vitamin water and so she stopped and eventually she did calm down.. it was weird. When she was calm of course, she explained that is probably happened because the vitamin water had lots of vitamin B, which gives lots of energy to your body, and for her to drink a lot of it at once probably made her hyper since she doesn't eat/drink a lot of stuff that usually would. But ANYWAYS.. she had some today and refused to drink it so eventually I drank it and it made me REALLY relaxed and happy, it was weird! I think she is putting something in it! And eventually it wore off.. so once I realized that I probably failed my history test when the effect wore off, I freaked, lol! Oh well, fun day! lol, now I'm just sleeping and doing homework, : )

2 comments: